We are always looking for experienced, energetic, independent self-starters to join Integrated Resource Technologies in helping our customer succeed. We have a strong sense of purpose and a deep passion for our organization. We currently are looking for the right candidate who is responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing network infrastructure and application components, to include cable infrastructure and bandwidth solutions. If this sounds like the right opportunity for YOU, apply today to help make a difference!
The selected candidate will:
1. Provide translation of a wide range of materials, including but not limited to print and electronic media, in such a way as to make them accessible in various formats into languages other than English as specified in individual tasks orders that are culturally appropriate, easy to understand by target audience and written using plain language elements and standards as defined by the Plain Language Action and Information Network (PLAIN). Examples of translated materials include but are not limited to the following:
2. Provide digital information/web content translation by translating public website content and electronic documents. Translation of web content may include web pages that contain important information intended for the general public.
3. Provide written translation services as required and specified in task orders. Services shall include but are not limited to translation of vital documents, proofreading, editing, and desktop publishing, all in the required media format (e.g., hardcopy and electronic media). Work shall be accomplished by technically and linguistically qualified and experienced certified translators. Translations shall reflect an overall approach (e.g., tone and style) appropriate for the target audience Translations shall be accurate, clear and sensitive to the cultural, political, and social environment of the target reader/audience.
4. Translate for NIH Institutes and Centers a wide range of vital documents in the following disciplines, in accordance with the requirements and timeframes established in individual task orders: Business documents, legal, medical and technical documents, manuals, and other materials.
5. Provide high quality, technically accurate, and audience-appropriate translation of English language documents in the following formats: electronic and CD ROM copies of final versions of translated documents into HTML, TEXT, Word, PDF, Publisher, Quark or other versions, as requested.
Applicant should have the following qualifications: